Laboratory Instrument/Gas Chromatography for Residual Solvent in Packing Materials/Gas Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $7,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $7,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: GC5890N
- Ray Type: No
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Mobile Phase: Gas
- Chromatographic Column Type: Capilary Column
- Chromatographic Column Diameter: 0.2~0.5mm
- Furnace Dimensions: 28*30*18cm
- Production Time: 7 Days
- Trademark: Kejie
- Origin: China
- Appliance: Packing Materials
- Detector: FID
- Stationary Phase: Liquid Solvent
- Chromatography Type: Gas Chromatography
- Chromatographic Column Length: 10-50m
- Weight: 75kg
- Package Size: 61*61*78cm
- Shipping Time: 7-15 Days
- Specification: 67*53*49cm
Gas Chromatography for Residual Solvent in Packing Materials
After the technological innovation, the GC for residual solvent in packing materials adopts FID and imported chromatographic columns. It adopts headspace gas chromatography which can detect the organic residual solvent and benzene residuals from 10 different kinds of complex film packing materials.
1. The special GC is high precise and multi-functional, while its operation interface is simple and humanized.
1.1 The use of new integrated digital electronic circuit has stable and reliable performance, and the temperature control can be precise to 0.01ºC.
1.2 It has functions of boot self-diagnosis, stopwatch(convenient to detect flow), timer operation, storage protection for power off, keyboard locking, anti-interference for power mutation, network data communication and remote control. All these functions are simple to operate.
2. Improved uniqueness and selectivity of the injector system with various injecting methods.
2.1 The unique inlet design solves the injecting discrimination, while the dual-column compensation function not only solve the problem of program drift by heating, and minus the effects of background noise, so as to get the minimum LOD.
2.2 The headspace injector has the features of high sensitivity, accuracy quantity and less error, not only solves the analysis time, but also slows the column loss.
You can also choose the auto /manual gas flow 6-way valve injector, headspace injector, thermal desorption injector, cracking furnace injector, methane conversion furnace injector or automatic injector and so on.
3. Good stability and high sensitivity of the detector and its perfect supporting facilities can satisfy your various detection requirements.
3.1 Using FID that is easy to assemble and disassemble, and convenient to clean and change nozzle.
3.2 Adopted special chromatograph workstation for analysis not only can directly show you the various kinds of residual solvent names of the tested composite packages, and also can show you the residual content (mg/m2). So it is convenient for testers to analyze the data according to the detecting results and detect the solvent purity.
4. Improved column designation for precisely controlling the programmed heating and furnace temperature, with the features of stability, balance and time-saving.
4.1 Increased column volume, and the intelligent backdoor system largely shortens the time for detector to keep stable and balance after the programmed heating/cooling.
4.2 Heating furnace temperature ramp range: environmental temperature +5ºC~420ºC.
4.3 Seven steps programmed heating and the heating rate is 0.1~120ºC/min.
4.4 You can re-calibrate the furnace temperature, and set the maximum temperature within 420ºC according to your needs for the balance time of the heating furnace temperature.
|Furnace dimension||28 x 30 x 18cm|
|Temperature range||Room temperature +5~420ºC|
|Temperature setting||1˚C, programmed heating rate 0.1˚C|
|Maximum heating speed||120ºC/min|
|Temperature stability||it will be 0.01˚C, when the environmental temperature changes 1˚C.|
|Programmed heating||7 steps|
|Programmed heating rate||0.1-120ºC/min(increment of 0.1ºC)|
|Column loss can be compensated (dual channel column)|
|Maximum operating temperature||400ºC|
|LOD||≤5 x 10-12g/s[n-C16]|
|Drift||≤5 x 10-13A/min|
|Noise||≤2 x 10-15A|
|Linear dynamic range||≥107|
1. Standard export wooden case with high quality cushioning material ensure the item arrive customer in good condition.
2. Carefully check every packing detail before delivery to avoid any troubles during the transportation.
3. Appointed logistics company could be used according to customers demands.
4. Do our best to make sure customer can get their goods in time.
·About Kejie Group
Nanjing Kejie Group have one researching institution and four professional production bases,which is a leading manufacturer in R&D, manufacturing and sales of gas chromatography, high efficient liquid chromatography, atomic absorption spectrometer, atomic fluorescence, UV visible spectrophotometer, headspace injector and other analytical instruments and related products.
Our commitment to you doesn't end when your equipment is shipped-It begins.
1. One years' warranty supported by product experts
2. AMC,post warranty,24H/7D response
3. Lifetime's spare parts supply for our products
4. Long term distribution partners worldwide ensure individual on-site customer consultation and service.
2nd floor, A1 building, Nanjing University of Sci&Tech,
No.129-3 Guanghua Road, Nanjing City,
Jiangsu Province, China
Postal Code: 210014
Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us.We will contact with you as soon as possible.
Q1: Are you the factory?
A1: Of course we are,we have one Researching Institution and four Professional Production Bases
Q2:What's the warranty period? How do you provide this?
A2:Two years (24 month).
We have very strict inspection, the instruments which you received are high-quality and reliable.
If there's any error, we'll provide you the on line solution with in 12 hours. We'll provide you the spare parts and the shipping cost totally free.
If the problem was caused by the instrument quality, and cannot be repaired, we'll ship you the new one.
Q3:What's the production time?
A3:Usually 20 days for production, some equipment need extra time to debug.
Q4:What's the Delivery method ?
A4:Light-weight cargo is usually by express , Air transport and sea shipping is acceptable (provide with safety packing)
Q5:What's the delivery time?
A5:According to different method and country , express will be 6~15 days
Q6:How to install and operate?
A6:According to each instruction manual which sent with equipment. ( We also provide after-sale technical support)
Q7:What's the payment term?
A7:Usually we do 50%TT deposit ,50%TT balance before shipping.Western Union, are acceptable.