Laboratory Instrument/Optical Emission Spectrometer/Lab Analyzer
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-5,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $2,000-5,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KJ-750
- Warranty: > 1Year
- Advantage: High Resolution
- Wavelengths: UV Spectrometer
- Light Number: Monochromator
- Customized: Customized
- Transport Package: Wooden/Carton
- Origin: China
- Application: Laboratory Apparatus
- Detection Method: Spectrophotometer
- Principle: Classic Spectrometer
- Dispersive Element: Grating Spectrometer
- Certification: ISO9001
- Trademark: Kejie
- Specification: 250G/2G18.5LCD
KJ-750 Optical Emission Spectrometer·Product description
This apparatus is widely used in material analysis of various industries, such as iron and steel, non-ferrous metal, metallurgy, machinery, chemical equipment, quality inspection system and so on. It is also used in , routine identification and analysis in metallic smelt industry.
1. The human oriented design, the standardized and modularized manufacture make the apparatus smaller.
2. The core components are all imported, which strengthen the stability and reliability of the apparatus.
3.We adopt the advanced foreign technologies of excitation source and design the excitation source of high energy, high stability by our own to fulfill the needs of ultrahigh content and trace analysis.
4. It adopts overall exit slit using technology which is convenient for choosing passage and regulating.
5.The high voltage of the PMT in the apparatus is controlled directly by computer and regulated by software, which improved efficiency of the passage.
6.In the apparatus, there is an automatic constant temperature system which solve the problem of bad effects to the optics system caused by changing temperature.
7. The multi-language operation software and flexible configuration enable the apparatus more humanistic.
8. This apparatus can analyze various kinds of matrix, such as Fe, Co, Ni, Ti, Cu, Al, Pb, Mg, Zn and Sn.
1. Analysis band range: 130~650nm
2. Machine engraved concave grating: Curvature radius of 750mm
3. Depicts the density: 1667/mm
4. Incidence angle: 35 degrees
5. Allows a maximum of channels: 36 ( expandable to 64 )
6. Spectrometer Local temperature: 35 ºC ± 0.5 ºC
7. Control System: The single board computer measurement and control, data exchange with the Host Computer
8. Reproducibility: RSD ≤ 0.2%
9. Stability: 8 hours is better than 0.5%
Standard spare parts
HP1108 Laser Printer
Operating application software
Apparatus operating manual
Polar distance gauge
Stainless steel tube
Oxygen Reducing Valve
This apparatus is widely used in material analysis of various industries, such as iron and steel, non-ferrous metal, metallurgy,
machinery, chemical equipment, quality inspection system and so on. It is also used in , routine identification and analysis in metallic smelt industry.
1. Manage blast furnace process control by various processes of blast furnace celerity analysis.
2. Identification of product specifications.
3. Material checking and acceptance.
4. Quality inspection.·Packing&Shipping
1. Standard export wooden case with high quality cushioning material ensure the item arrive customer in good condition.
2. Carefully check every packing detail before delivery to avoid any troubles during the transportation.
3. Appointed logistics company could be used according to customers demands.
4. Do our best to make sure customer can get their goods in time.
·About Kejie Group
Nanjing Kejie Group have one researching institution and four professional production bases,which is a leading manufacturer in R&D, manufacturing and sales of gas chromatography, high efficient liquid chromatography, atomic absorption spectrometer, atomic fluorescence, UV visible spectrophotometer, headspace injector and other analytical instruments and related products.
Our commitment to you doesn't end when your equipment is shipped-It begins.
1. One years' warranty supported by product experts
2. AMC,post warranty,24H/7D response
3. Lifetime's spare parts supply for our products
4. Long term distribution partners worldwide ensure individual on-site customer consultation and service.
2nd floor, A1 building, Nanjing University of Sci&Tech,
No.129-3 Guanghua Road, Nanjing City,
Jiangsu Province, China
Postal Code: 210014
Please feel free to submit your inquiry information to us.We will contact with you as soon as possible.
Q1: Are you the factory?
A1: Of course we are,we have one Researching Institution and four Professional Production Bases
Q2:What's the warranty period? How do you provide this?
A2:Two years (24 month).
We have very strict inspection, the instruments which you received are high-quality and reliable.
If there's any error, we'll provide you the on line solution with in 12 hours. We'll provide you the spare parts and the shipping cost totally free.
If the problem was caused by the instrument quality, and cannot be repaired, we'll ship you the new one.
Q3:What's the production time?
A3:Usually 20 days for production, some equipment need extra time to debug.
Q4:What's the Delivery method ?
A4:Light-weight cargo is usually by express , Air transport and sea shipping is acceptable (provide with safety packing)
Q5:What's the delivery time?
A5:According to different method and country , express will be 6~15 days
Q6:How to install and operate?
A6:According to each instruction manual which sent with equipment. ( We also provide after-sale technical support)
Q7:What's the payment term?
A7:Usually we do 50%TT deposit ,50%TT balance before shipping.Western Union, are acceptable.